The membership offers you;
- Shared studio workspace from Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm (late opening on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am to 9pm)
- Kitchen facilities, including microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle and a big range of teas, coffees, fruit squash and biscuits
- Collaborative learning with peers and studio tutor
- Use of studio equipment, including 10", 24" and 32" Ashford rigid heddle looms, inkle looms, frame looms, peg looms, circle looms, 2 shaft and 4 shaft looms, spinning wheels, e-spinner, swifts, sewing machines, and fleece washing facilities
- Use of materials, if you can't find the colour/fibre/thickness you want in the studio, it can be purchased for you for an additional cost of £5
- Use of Etsy shop and access to wider markets with 30% commission
- 15% discount off loom loans
- 15% discount off Ashford weaving products
- Free weekend workshop ticket if you refer a friend who then goes on to become a member
If you love all of that, but would like to try out the studio first, why not try a day pass?
Members are welcome to sell what they make via the Life and Loom Etsy page (30% commission rate) or run workshops/socials
£60 per month
£170 for 3 months (saving of £10)
£335 for 6 months (saving of £25)
£660 for a year (saving of £60)
(eg. students, those on low incomes or in receipt of benefits)
£40 per month
£115 for 3 months (saving of £5)
£225 for 6 months (saving of £15)
£440 for a year (saving of £40)
The studio may occasionally need to be used for socials or workshops, you will be warned in advance when this might be.
These prices can be discussed, as I wouldn't want cost to be a barrier to the beneficial activities of the studio.
Those currently on weekly membership will be honoured and moved over to monthly upon renewal.