Creative Minds strives to be a membership scheme run on co-operative principles. At the heart of the project lie the co-operative values of mutual aid, self-organisation and solidarity. The project is invested in the creation of a healing arts space for a group of 6 unemployed textile artists.
Members are expected to embrace the core vision of Life and Loom which is to use social enterprise to provide meaningful work activity for adults with additional support needs.
Membership offers you;
- Shared studio workspace
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Collaborative learning
- Studio access during opening hours
- Studio access outside opening hours by prior arrangement
- Use of studio equipment
- Loan of equipment (Subject to availability)
- Space to facilitate workshops
- Use of Etsy shop and access to wider markets
- 10% discount on Ashford Wheel and Loom products
- Free Monthly socials
Members are encouraged to sell what they make or run workshops to fund the membership fee.